- What is POLi™?
- POLi™ is the online payment option which facilitates a Pay Anyone internet banking payment from a customer’s bank account to a merchant.
- Why choose POLi™?
POLi™ is a great alternative for people without credit cards, or for those who have them - but would prefer not to use them to shop online.
POLi™ is favoured by customers and merchants as it guides the customer through the payment process. The amount, reference information and banking details are pre-populated ensuring there are no reconciliation errors. When the payment is confirmed the merchant and customer both receive a completed payment notification ensuring you can receive your goods or services quicker.
- Who can use POLi™?
Anyone who has access to the Pay Anyone functionality offered by a supported online banking facility can use POLi™ provided they meet the technical requirements in the next section.
A list of the currently supported banks is available at http://www.polipayments.com/consumer.html.
- What are the technical requirements?
POLi™ is supported on the following platforms:
Note – POLi™ may work on other Web Browsers/Operating Systems although they are not supported
- Web Browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8 or above
- Google Chrome
- Firefox 8 or above
- Apple Safari 5 or above
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2 and above, Windows Server 2003 & Windows Server 2008.
- MAC OS
- How does POLi™ work?
- Choose to pay with Internet Banking wherever you see the POLi™ payment option
- Select your bank and click proceed with payment
- Login directly to your bank
- Follow the prompts to complete the Pay Anyone transaction (may include selecting account or entering second factor information)
- Complete the payment and receive your receipt
- Is there any cost for using POLi™?
- There is no cost imposed by POLi Payments on customers for the use of POLi™. Your bank may apply fees for electronic funds transfers.
- Do I have to register to use POLi™?
No. We think this is one of the great features of POLi™. No additional passwords to remember!
Merchants who intend to use POLi to receive business transactions do need to register. This can be done in Australia by visiting http://www.polipayments.com/merchants.html and in New Zealand by contacting http://www.merco.co.nz.