The POLi QA Process - I want to set POLi live on my site!
OK, so you've implemented POLi™ into your site and you can only see iBank in the bank list. You can use iBank credentials to test your solution (you can find the login details in the welcome pack we sent to you previously). We opened a few accounts for you in iBank, and after you log in, you can select different accounts to simulate real POLi™ transaction status responses. You can find more details regarding transaction status on our POLi Transaction Status page)
The next step is to initiate and complete a few transactions with iBank credentials and try to simulate the following scenarios:
- A successful payment
- A cancelled payment (by clicking Cancel button on POLi payment page)
- A failed payment (by logging in as "DemoShopper" and select "Fail Transaction (123456) 10101010 ($5,000,000.00 available)" account and continue with prompt
- A receipt unverified payment (by logging in as "ReceiptUnverified" and continue with prompt)
Once your implementation is completed, click the ‘Ready to Go-live’ button located on your account details page in the POLi™ console. This will set the following process steps in motion:
- The system will then validate if there are any pending tasks you need to completed. This validation will check that your system has successfully received a notification Nudge (click here for more details) for the scenarios above, as well as if the system is able to retrieve transaction information via POLi API.
- You will need to update your bank details in order to receive funds before your account can be set to 'live' mode.
- Once you have completed all items on the 'go live' checklist, an email will be sent to our Customer Service team.
- Our Customer Service team will contact you to complete the final QA process before we set any service live.
- You will need to provide us with a URL and test credentials for your site along with any instructions. We will perform the following tests using our test bank to verify that the integration is working correctly.
The branding of POLi on your site - this goes from the logos used to ensuring that POLi is referred to properly
- We check that the user experience is satisfactory and test different scenarios to see how your implementation handles them. We make sure that POLi is able to deliver the Nudge and that your servers are calling GETTransaction.
- Please ensure you are happy with the support Email/URL and support phone number located at
POLi Console > Manage My POLi Account > Account Details > Details
Replace the default orange placeholder image shown at the same location with your company logo.